Bear with me. Here are a zillion spring break pictures.
First we got in the car and drove. It looked very much like this, hour after hour:

We got to see my lovely aunt Gail. (Am I really taller than you, Gail?)

We went to a bouncy fun place two days in a row. The cousins had a blast.

Two of my favorite men, two peas in a pod. My brother Carl and Berkeley.

Yeah, we curled Sam's hair. He was pretty stoked.

Then we headed south, to the most surreal landscape in America.
I think the commentary can just drop off here, since the pictures say it all.









Happy Spring!
14 comments:
Looks like an awesome trip. Reminded me of our trip to Moab a few years ago. Looking forward to more pics!!
I want to cry! That looks like it was so much fun. I wish we'd been there :(
My favorite picture is definitely Berkeley pulling the boulder off Sam. Love it.
How fun. Way to make the Utah trip exciting by going to Moab too.
What's the story behind Sam with the curled hair?? There's got to be one.
I love the picture of Maia looking down the tube with her hair blowing in her face.
And good to see Gail. She's way short, probably only 5'2". Like our mother.
I love the "Sam crushed by Rock" photo.
What a great way to beat the Oregon winter blahs (yes, I know it is spring, but spring is pretty much like winter here, just with blooms).
Great to see your trip! And yes, I'm shorter than you are and also shorter than I was at your age! For two reasons. Osteopenia and I wear flatter shoes than I used to so I don't fall down and lose the meniscus in the other knee! :) (Drink your milk!!) ((It was wonderful having you all to dinner.))
Oh now I'm feeling the call! We're overdue for our next Moab trip. I bet the weather was absolutely perfect.
how did berkeley get into that little niche, and how far of a drop was it to the ground. makes me uneasy just looking.
cool hair sam.
marble and maia are so grown up.
moab reminds me of the first ride i went on with mike. it was my ward scout trip, and i think you made mike drive down and back in a day brenda, just to ride with me. at any rate, i could not keep up at all. it was brutal.
What great pics. It looks like you guys had a fantastic time!
Looks like you had so much fun! We love Moab and could spend weeks wandering in the red rock.
love the rock smooshing picture! awesome!
I'm trying really hard not to let this post make me depressed. There is nowhere that calls to me like southern Utah. I'm glad (only a little jealous) that you were able to go and look forwarding to visiting you often when you retire there.
The pics of Southern Utah are amazing...I have never been there. Sad, I know. Happy spring to you, too!
Great pictures! It was so much fun having you here. The girls missed you all as soon as you left and are excited to see everyone this summer.
Post a Comment