Thursday, January 10, 2008

When the Wee ones break out in song


It's just so sweet. This is Maia, Mylee, Hannah and Gretchen. I know you can't hardly see this video, and if you could you'd just see how repulsive my carpet is. I had to sneak up on them, and then there is a solo by Mylee when the others notice me and the camera.
Yes, Maia has tights tied around her head, dangling a drum tied at the other end, which she plays by bouncing her back off the wall. So creative. Why did no one ever think of that method before?

6 comments:

Bridget said...

Hey aren't you supposed to be on a nice getaway with Mike? What are you doing blogging?

I don't see a video. Am I the only one? Please tell me its not just me...

Maia is a creative soul that's for sure!

Darilyn said...

I LOVE that picture of Maia

Merilee said...

Yes, Bridget it's just you. I saw the video and I love the Shepoods dreaming song! What cute girls.

g. wesley said...

fun video brenda. thanks.

grant

p.s. tell mike that it's 'bike-board' demo day tomorrow at sundance, if he's interested. today on campus there are people toting bike-boards around and passing out fliers.

Stephanie said...

I like to think I played some part in their musical creativity!

RocketBox Boy said...

I love the tights on the head. That is a crack up!