Here are the contents, unceremoniously dumped on my stairs.
There are a couple of things in there I need and have looked for...(like my good capo. And my kubaton.) ...And about a hundred things I don't need and have not looked for. Okay, more than a hundred.
27 pens. Eleven pencils. Three crayons. Two bakugans, a littlest petshop critter. Motion sickness pills (from the bag's previous purpose as a cruise carryall). An unopened birthday party invitation from back in March. (oops!)
I feel like a chump for carrying around all that baggage voluntarily.
8 comments:
I don't know what some of those things are and I'm wondering if I'm supposed to know what they are. I love this post actually.
those church bags do collect strange things. my favorite is the little packet of tide.
Simply unbelievable. Makes you wonder how that stuff got in there. Two dominoes? Surely the kids were contributors.
Kind of like my backpack... Only really have it to carry one thing around with me, and it just keeps collecting all the other flotsam and jetsam along the way.
I'm sure there's a grant available for someone to study the physics behind that.
Or at least an xkcd caroon.
You have to think of it like opening a present or something. Sometimes I find some real treasures in those old church bags (like library books that I have since paid for)
My church bag gets very, very scary from week to week. I have a retired one in my closet that probably looks very similar to this one. Thanks for airing your "dirty laundry" bag for us internets.
I haven't owned 27 pens since I met you (in ~1986)
Post a Comment